Ring In 2017 with Great Savings – On Energy, Water And Money!
admin January 12, 2017 0 comment(s)
As 2017 gets underway, you might be thinking of a fresh start, isn’t it?Well, you’re not alone in this. About 40 percent of people will make a New Year resolution in 2017. But, how do they achieve these resolutions? Whether it’s about staying healthy, becoming debt-free or buying an Energy Saving Washing Machine that can help you get your finances on track, it takes a lot of effort and money to fulfill those resolutions. Let’s face it, money at times can get pretty tight for all of us. So, the best way to cut back is by trying to save money on utilities.
Now, how to save money on utilities to blast off the New Year without burning a hole in your pocket? Well, let’s start with energy bills. If you’ve made up your mind to save money on energy bills and be kinder to the environment, a good place to start is your laundry. From the type of washing machine you own to the quality and amount of detergent you use, you can always find ways to cut corners in order to keep the costs down and within your budget.
Energy Saving Washing Machines – Making Your Home & Life More Energy Efficient in 2017!
In the past, you didn’t have much choice in the type of washing machine you could buy, as most of them came with standard cycles and a center agitator, and they used gallons of water, watts of energy, and pounds of hazardous materials. The world of washing machines has drastically changed over the past few years. Now you can choose from a diverse range of energy saving washing machines such as front-load washers, portable top-loading washers or traditional top-loaders that come in a variety of sizes and various other options to satisfy any laundry need.
These washers give consumers enormous benefits over older generation washing machines. Some of those benefits are mentioned below.
- Energy saving washing machines consume 50 percent less water and energy than traditional models.
- Unlike traditional washers, high-efficiency washers do not include an agitator, which enables you to do more laundry at one time.
- These machines take more time to wash clothes than agitator machines, which allow them to get clothes clean while using less water.
- And since these washers are tumbled rather than agitated, they enable you to wash clothes more gently than traditional washers.
- A high-efficiency top loader without an agitator is typically less expensive than a front-loader or a traditional washing machine with a central agitator.
- These washers use less detergent as compared to traditional washers, which prevents them from developing mold, mildew, and funky odors.
- Since there is no agitator, their load capacity is more as compared to traditional washers, which enables you to wash large and bulky items in the washer like quilts, pillows, and sleeping bags.
Looking forward to buying a new Energy Saving Washing Machine this year?
You’ve come to the right place. Check out our diverse range of environment-friendly, energy saving washing machines that can turn your ordinary home into a GREEN SMART HOME. Our specially designed eco-friendly laundry appliances can help you save hundreds of dollars on your annual electricity bill and thousands of dollars over the lifetime of the washer including water and detergent savings.