XL4000 is a cleaning appliance that is intended for use in commercial facilities. It is designed to work with an existing commercial washing
machine. XL4000 is a detergent free commercial laundry system that is environmentally conscious. This highly efficient appliance is a great
addition to hospitals, nursing homes, schools, hotels and many other locations.
Use and Safety Considerations
- Always disconnect power cord before removing unit from wall
- Do not operate with the cover removed
- Use the two supplied hoses when connecting XL4000 to washing machine
- XL4000 works normally in temperatures ranging from 32-104 F
- Water treated by XL4000 is intended for laundry ONLY. It is not intended for drinking or ingesting.
- XL4000 is equipped with an audible alarm for leak detection. If a leak occurs, the water will accumulate on the bottom panel inside the unit. The sensor will set off an audible alarm and will automatically turn the unit off.
This alarm will continue to sound until the leak is stopped. If this alarm occurs, you should unplug the unit, turn off the cold water and contact our service department.